Radio air date: April 11, 2020
About This Episode
Maxi Priest is one of those artists whose unique vision has led him to tremendous international success, being the first reggae artist to have a No. 1 hit worldwide, including the U.S. Billboard charts. With over 15 million albums sold, he is the most successful solo act in British reggae history, respected by fellow artists from all over the world.
Quito Rymer is a self taught musician and painter. His first guitar was bought for him by his father, which he hid under his bed, as his mother was not in favor of non-church music. Today, Quito’s music has grown into a creative collaboration of “Roots, Rock, and Reggae” which can heard through his numerous recordings, and at his energetic and enthusiastic live performances.
About Michael Perry
Michael Perry is a New York Times bestselling author, humorist and radio show host from New Auburn, Wisconsin.
Perry’s bestselling memoirs include Population 485, Truck: A Love Story, Coop, and Visiting Tom, and his latest, Montaigne in Barn Boots: An Amateur Ambles Through Philosophy. His first book for young readers, The Scavengers, was published in 2014 and first novel for adult readers, The Jesus Cow, was published in May of 2015.
Raised on a small Midwestern dairy farm, Perry put himself through nursing school while working on a ranch in Wyoming, then wandered into writing. He lives with his wife and two daughters in rural Wisconsin, where he serves on the local volunteer fire and rescue service and is an intermittent pig farmer. He hosts the nationally-syndicated “Tent Show Radio,” performs widely as a humorist, and tours with his band the Long Beds (currently recording their third album for Amble Down Records). He has recorded three live humor albums including Never Stand Behind A Sneezing Cow and The Clodhopper Monologues.
Learn more about Michael and where to get his publications at www.sneezingcow.com.
Follow Michael Perry
Other Ways to Stream
- art essay help customer paper writing sewrvice medical writer resume viagra and cannabis how to write a pemdas story evaluative essay topics amoxil para garganta student working essay thesis final projects creative writing lecturer jobs wales how to delete multiple emails on an iphone 5 go see url free essay painful truth about profits https://eagfwc.org/men/cialis-side-effects-blood-pressure-high/100/ http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/mla-format-examples-essay/12/ https://thedsd.com/spanish-essay-checker/ get link term paper format example enter http://www.conn29th.org/university/how-to-do-an-introduction-for-an-assignment.htm http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/homework-helpers-english/53/ passage to india marabar caves essay http://www.danhostel.org/papers/best-student-essay/11/ http://www.conn29th.org/university/essay-on-good-writing.htm https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/cialis-v-viagra/20/ romeo and juliet critical analysis essay thesis proposal sample for computer engineering help with writing personal statement https://www.upaya.org/teaching/degree-without-dissertation/21/ essay writing coursesВ Public Radio Exchange: www.prx.org/tentshowradio
- Podcast: www.libsyn.com/tentshowradio
- iTunes: www.itunes/tentshowradio
- Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/tentshowradio
- Player.FM: www.player.FM/tentshowradio
- iHeart Radio: www.iheart.com