Radio air date: May 18, 2019
About This Episode
One of the most popular singers in modern country music, Vince Gill is famous for his top-notch songwriting, world-class guitar playing and warm, soaring tenor, all wrapped up in a quick and easy wit. Gill achieved his big breakthrough in 1990 with “When I Call Your Name,” which won both the Country Music Association’s Single and Song of the Year awards as well as a Grammy. Gill has won 18 CMA Awards, including Song of the Year four times – making him the mostawarded artist in that category in CMA history. Since 1990, Gill has won 21 GRAMMY Awards.
A wide-ranging songwriter, his compositions earned him entry into the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2005. The Academy of Country Music has conferred on Gill eight awards, including its prestigious Home Depot Humanitarian Award and the 2011 Career Achievement Award. Gill was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2007. He is also a member of the Grand Ole Opry. In August 2012, Gill was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. He is a member of the four-time Grammy-winning band The Time Jumpers. Gill has produced albums for LeAnn Rimes, Amy Grant and Ashley Monroe and has made guest appearances on more than 500 albums including on those by Barbra Streisand, Eric Clapton, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, George Jones and others.
About Michael Perry
Michael Perry is a New York Times bestselling author, humorist and radio show host from New Auburn, Wisconsin.
Perry’s bestselling memoirs include Population 485, Truck: A Love Story, Coop, and Visiting Tom, and his latest, Montaigne in Barn Boots: An Amateur Ambles Through Philosophy. His first book for young readers, The Scavengers, was published in 2014 and first novel for adult readers, The Jesus Cow, was published in May of 2015.
Raised on a small Midwestern dairy farm, Perry put himself through nursing school while working on a ranch in Wyoming, then wandered into writing. He lives with his wife and two daughters in rural Wisconsin, where he serves on the local volunteer fire and rescue service and is an intermittent pig farmer. He hosts the nationally-syndicated “Tent Show Radio,” performs widely as a humorist, and tours with his band the Long Beds (currently recording their third album for Amble Down Records). He has recorded three live humor albums including Never Stand Behind A Sneezing Cow and The Clodhopper Monologues.
Learn more about Michael and where to get his publications at www.sneezingcow.com.
Follow Michael Perry
Other Ways to Stream
- http://www.danhostel.org/papers/masters-dissertation-sample/11/ personal statement essays for college admissions aalto thesis advisor http://mcorchestra.org/9890-best-paper-proofreading-website-us/ here https://artsgarage.org/blog/thesis-dissertation-presentation/83/ ut resume https://vaccinateindiana.org/how-does-diltiazem-interact-with-viagra-3057/ click best business consultant resume homework help spelling words thesis hv venti price microbiology research paper cheap dissertation service simple essay about myself nexium mups 40 mg united states discount viagra economic homework helper education assignments http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-write-a-cover-letter-for-hr-manager-position/ how to write a conclusion for an argumentative essay https://childrenofthecaribbean.org/plan/esl-annotated-bibliography-writers-sites-for-university/05/ personal discovery essays buy paper online india https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~asub/?doc=dissertation-introduction-help thesis writing in pakistan here essay boys state buy orlistat 120mg writing with both hands pay to write popular masters essay on hillary australian business plan examples Public Radio Exchange: www.prx.org/tentshowradio
- Podcast: www.libsyn.com/tentshowradio
- iTunes: www.itunes/tentshowradio
- Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/tentshowradio
- Player.FM: www.player.FM/tentshowradio
- iHeart Radio: www.iheart.com